Monday, February 23, 2009

We Have Corrupted Him Already!

I am very aware that it makes me sound old but, I LOVE JEOPARDY!Especially teen week when I can actually answer some of the questions. We watch it almost every night. This particular night I was in the kitchen making dinner and came out to see Jackson watching. I think it is the first time he has even noticed the TV. But hey, I guess there are worse things he could be watching. We moved his swing so that he didn't have to strain his neck to watch. Maybe his first words will be in the form of a question!
Don't worry he hasn't been too corrupted. He had no interest in Wheel of Fortune......YET!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited to hear from you. Jackson is so cute and your husband sounds great. Did I mention that I am excited to hear from you. Don't be a stranger. Where are you living?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I just noticed the weather in cucamonga application. So, we are going to a baby blessing this weekend in ontario. If you have time maybe we can visit on Sunday. My number is 702-823-8471

    ReplyDelete