Monday, February 9, 2009

Parenting Preemies

Every Tuesday Jackson and I go to a Preemie class that is sponsered by the hospital. Different nurses come and talk about things to expect and not expect with a premature baby. Sometimes I wonder why we even go at all. He is doing so great, and often the topics and concerns don't even apply to him. But there is a free lunch and I'm always up for that!! Even the other moms there say that he doesn't even seem like a preemie. This day Jackson was smiling and talking to me and everyone was loving it. I think I need to get a faster camera though, I always seem to miss that perfect smile.


Darci: Who do you love the most?
Jackson: MOMMY!!
(I know that is what he is saying)

2 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin' cute!! You are gonna have so much fun with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soo cute! Yay, for cute preemies!

    ReplyDelete