Friday, March 27, 2009

Back to Work/ Spring Break

Last week I had to go back to work. I had a very hard time leaving my baby. Every single morning I cried and wanted to stay home. It is amazing how such a little person can change all of your priorities. Well, I made it through the first week! Every day I would rush home to spend time with Jackson and then this week I was on Spring Break and got to be with him all day every day again!! I absolutely love being with him! He is able to play for longer periods of time and it is so much fun to watch every little thing he does. This is his new favorite game... He sits in his Bumbo and plays with a toy for a couple of minutes...



Then he bats it off of the tray and waits for me to put it back on so we can start all over again!



Man, he has me wrapped around his little adorable finger! Who would of ever thought that picking up a toy a hundred times would be something to look forward to every day!

3 comments:

  1. Those Bumbos are fantastic! It just keeps getting better Darci. Maddie is 10 months and has such a funny personality now! It's a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dreading going back to work!! But I am glad to hear that you are making it through though, it gives me hope! Who's watches your little man while you're at work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darci! He is so adorable. I want to hold him again!

    ReplyDelete